Sunday, April 22, 2007

Updates about myself

I'm planning to rent an apartment from the beginning of May. It's kind of complicated for me because I may not stay here for long. First of all my contract period is only 6 months initially, and I'm still looking at jobs in UK. My own estimate is that I probably would get an offer in several months, so again I'll need to move. Here in Basel, we need to give 3 months' notice when moving out, slightly tricky situation but I think with God's help, I'll know what to do in the end.

I took a couple of photos on a bridge across the Rhine River. The light was very strong and this was actually almost 7pm. In the second photo, the tall square building belongs to novartis and I live just right behind the red old building right next to it.

The last photo is my new church. (^ ____ ^)








2 comments:

Lily said...

We will pray for you!
Basel looks really beautiful! Is there your office in the highest building? Are you going to live behind of the red old building?
Lily

mindy said...

Yeah it is beautiful. No the tall building is not my office building, mine is white (maybe I'll upload some photos). I'm living behind the red old building right now and the new apartment I'm going to move into is only 20 meters away. :p